Payroll is about your people… That’s why we are now offering a payroll service with comprehensive options, including easy to use HR resources.
Your strategic business goals can only be achieved with a keen focus on your core competencies. Staying up-to-date with the ever changing and increasing payroll, tax, and employment regulations can make running your business more challenging and create vulnerabilities – especially when it pulls your focus away from your goals. What could your business achieve if you could outsource time-consuming payroll responsibilities and get access to HR resources so you can get back to running your business?
With your ongoing success in mind, we are pleased to announce that we are now offering a high-quality and cost-effective payroll service that can help with payroll tax compliance and provides HR resources that can help improve your productivity, cash flow and regulatory compliance, so you can focus on and grow your business.
Our new comprehensive payroll solution includes:
- Accurate federal, state and local payroll tax deposits and filings.
- Flexible payment options such as direct deposit, debit cards, or paper check.
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) automatically deposited and filed on your behalf.
- Instant previews of your payroll liability and cash required before payroll is finalized.
- Secure offsite hosting of your payroll database.
We offer many robust options to help you attract and retain qualified employees, including:
- Comprehensive HR resources, including a Help Desk staffed by certified HR professionals.
- Integration with 401k and SIMPLE retirement services plans.
- Improved calculations of workers’ compensation premium payments to avoid large upfront premiums.
While premium deposits maybe eliminated by most carriers, mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states.
Payroll, Tax Compliance and HR Management for Small Businesses.
Gumax accounting services has joined with adp® to offer additional payroll and payroll tax solutions.
Working together with ADP, Gumax Accounting Services will help you:
Make It Easy To Pay Employees
- Dedicated payroll specialists help ensure accuracy – every payroll.
- Flexible payment options available – direct deposit, paper checks or pay card.
- Instant previews of payroll liability and cash required for funds to be withdrawn – manage smarter by knowing your payroll liability before your payroll is finalized.
Meet Payroll Tax and Compliance Challenges
- Automated federal, state and local payroll tax management.
- Convenient State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) management – deposit and file SUI taxes on your behalf.
- New hire reporting helps you stay in compliance with state reporting obligations and helps protect you from penalties.
Meet Your Employee’s Needs With Comprehensive Services
- Eliminate large, upfront premium payments with ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation.
- With an ADP retirement plan solution, your clients can maximize their tax savings while providing an attractive benefit to their employees. Our retirement product offerings include 401(k) plans and SIMPLE IRAs.
- Unlimited access to a team of HR professionals, state and federal compliance database, job description wizard, customizable employee handbook and more.
Payroll that is easy, accurate and affordable
You can rely on ADP, a company with over 60 years of expertise that pays one in six U.S. employees. With ADP’s payroll solution as our back office processing engine, we can continue to help you increase your productivity, control your costs and maximize your savings – so you can get back to business. For more information, please call us or visit us at our office.